Professional with 10 years of experience with a financial, marketing and educational
background. Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high
quality and business profit. With a very good ability to organize, prioritize, manage and plan.
Good coordinator and emphatic communicator with experience on dealing with customers
and other departments in multicultural and global environments.
TEACHER, INSTITUTO CERVANTES, LONDON AUGUST 2010-PRESENT
TEACHER, SOUTH THAMES COLLEGE OCTOBER 2010-PRESENT
TEACHER AND FOUNDER OF YOPLAY , OCTOBER 2011-PRESENT
Created a local project to teach Spanish to young children through music and dance.
TEACHER AT GOLDSMITH UNIVERSITY OCTOBER 2010-APRIL 2011
Designed and managed a course for a group of 30 teachers in the use of new technologies
for education and on prospects for professional opportunities as a language teacher in UK.
MARKETING MANAGER, DIA S.A. JUNE 2008- APRIL 2009
Marketing manager for the retail loyalty program of DIA
• Managed a database of 4.5 million clients and a 5 million euros monthly budget to
offer targeted discounts by the loyalty card.
• Analyzed and produced monthly reports of the behavior of clients with the discounts
and presented this result to suppliers in periodic meetings
• Developed and implemented a marketing tool for discounts management and control
• Participated in the successful launches, including DIA mobile phone project.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL COORDINATOR DIA S.A. NOVEMBER 2002- JUNE 2008
Based at Corporate Head office in Madrid and reporting directly to the International
Coordination of the national Invoicing Department of Dia´s different offices in the following
6 countries: Argentina, Brazil, China, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal (Minipreço) and France
• Defined Financial Processes, planned and coordinated new projects (Functional
Design in AS400, system development, test and implementation) with other
departments and with the invoicing departments of the different countries.
• Identified areas of weakness in countries and peer review regarding suppliers invoices
matching system. Implemented improvements. Travelled periodically to support
them: Review of processes, identification of problems and targets.
• Fully-trained 4 new invoicing managers and designed annual refresher training
courses for overseas Financial Teams.
• Participated in the launching of Dia China in 2003 and implemented the margin
application in France (ED).
PROCESSES AND ACQUISITIONS SPECIALIST, BROADNET (COMCAST) MAY 2001 TO APRIL 2002
• Defined business processes regarding Net Management, Sales, Contacts
• Managed budgets for the cost of installation and maintenance of sites.
• Streamlined process for the acquisition and installation of client equipment. Control,
follow-up and maintenance of deployment sites. Identified new possible sites and
negotiated with potential clients.
JUNIOR CONSULTANT, WHALEN AND CO. INC JULY 2000 TO MAY 2001
• Deployment and follow up of Sites building for Network , managing work of
contractors regarding sites buildings and their compliance to Government
• Adapted and negotiated contracts with landors for Sites Renting. Defining contract
• Controlled and managed a data base of the acquisition department. Periodical
reports for Network Deployment.
LEGAL INTERNSHIP AT THE SPANISH MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, FISHING AND FOOD MARCH 1999 TO APRIL 2000
• Wrote and studied Collaboration Agreements between the Ministry and both public
or private entities.
LEGAL ADVISOR FOR AID (ASSOCIATION FOR DISABLED INTEGRATION) FROM 1997 TO 1999
• Advised legally for Urban Regulations on Architectural barriers.
Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector).
Registered Childminder by OFSTED.
Dual Bachelor of LAW-ECONOMICS at University Carlos III de Madrid, from 1994 to 2000.
Three first years of PSYCHOLOGY by UNED University from 2005 to 2008.
ERASMUS GRANT University de la Méditerranée (Aix-en-Provence, France) in 1998.